Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie Recipe
This recipe is easy to make and perfect for having fun and being productive while in home quarantine. Enjoy it at home or with your family. Just #DropItSprinkleIt with NatriSweet Original Stevia Liquid Drops to add a healthier twist to the sweetness. Want some more oomph? Try our various flavors. Here’s the recipe for your delight.
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2/3 cup vanilla protein, optional
- 1 tbsp. virgin coconut oil
- 2 tsp. NatriSweet Original Stevia Liquid Drops
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Add coconut flakes, raspberries, and chia on top. It’s that easy. Enjoy!