Skinny Ribs With BBQ Sauce Recipe
A daily dose of protein is necessary to keep you in top shape. To add a tidbit of guilt-free sweetness to the dish, use NatriSweet Stevia Liquid Drops for this Skinny Ribs With BBQ sauce recipe. It’s great for whatever celebration or occasion.
- 1 tbsp. NatriSweet Stevia Liquid Drops, any flavor
- Pork tenderloin
- 6 pcs tomatoes
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic
- Fresh gingers
- 1 green chili, remove seeds and moderately chop
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- Except for the pork, mix all the ingredients in a food processor. Season the pork well and slash. Transfer the meat in a dish and add the marinade mix you just made with all the ingredients. Store in the freezer for about 35 minutes.
- Heat the pan to saute the marinated pork. Continue brushing the meat with the marinade as it cooks. Leave it cooking until the pork removes from the pan smoothly, and turn upside down. Brush with more marinade and keep repeating the same process until the pork is well-cooked, flavored and lightly grilled.
- Once well-cooked, remove from the pan and pair it with salad, mashed potatoes, rice, or corn cobs.
See more of our healthy, guilt-free, and sugarfree recipes on the NatriSweet Blog!