Sugar-Free Keto Hot Chocolate Recipe
All you need to make this delicious and comforting recipe is five ingredients. It takes a few minutes to make, and it’s totally healthy. The low-carb ingredients make it perfect for keto, paleo, and other low-carb diets.
- 6 oz dark chocolate, as chips or chopped (sugar-free is preferred)
- ½ cup coconut cream (or heavy cream)
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened (or any milk)
- 2 drops NatriSweet Stevia Liquid Drops (Original, Vanilla, or Chocolate flavor)
- ⅛ tsp NatriSweet 100% Pure Stevia Powder
- Heat milk, cream, and stevia powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Let it simmer.
- Remove from heat and let it cool down.
- Add stevia drops and dark chocolate. Stir well until chocolate has melted.
- Transfer to espresso cups. Serve.