How to Make Sugar-Free Simple Syrup Using Stevia
A lot of people add simple syrup (made of table sugar) to sweeten and flavor their favorite drinks and cocktails. However, we all know that too much sugar is not good for you. Luckily, a healthier alternative comes in the form of stevia. Check out this simple syrup recipe, made with stevia instead of sugar.
- 2 tbsp + 2 1/2 tsp NatriSweet 100% Pure Stevia Powder
- 1 cup of water
- dash of salt
- Mix the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat. Let it simmer.
- Turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- You can store it in the fridge. It can last for up to 2 weeks.
Serving Size: 0.5 oz